Tuesday 20 May 2008

Willoughby defends her TV wardrobe

Willoughby defends her TV wardrobe



Television system presenter Holly Willoughby has defended her closet for the reality establish 'Dancing on Ice' later on literary criticism from tV audience.
According to reports, members of the public get complained that the presenter's dresses ar too disclosure.
Responding to the complaints on ITV show 'Loose Women', Willoughby said: "It's just now the weirdest thing that has of all time happened - care I've been living in person else's world the last deuce weeks."
"My consistence dictates that it suits certain things, so I always wear the saami flair of dress. Regrettably those ar the things that catch attention. It would be nice if the publicity was, 'Isn't she good at her job?'."
She also told The Mirror: "I can't conceive the budge it caused. I like to break feminine clothes and I've had people coming up to me in the street locution how much they liked it."